Jan 22, 2012

Novice Cyclist Series: Introducing Miss Diva




I came back in the next day to do a final test of the BMC and the Scott. It was going to be a tuff call; they are both amazing bikes and both extremely light. I got on the BMC and went for a spin. It was responsive but it was also a little twitchy. It wasn’t “the one”. It could have been the wheels, it could have been the size or the fit, but I was in decision mode and at that moment THAT bike didn’t hit the spot. 

I got on the Scott and within moments I knew my decision. This bike was the perfect fit. 
Although the sticker would have been fun, the bike shop relationship was more important. 

That evening, I took home my new bicycle, she's a black Diva and I am looking forward to riding her! My quest to find “the one” has finally ended… but my journey as a novice cyclist continues...

Now that I have a bike shop and a bike time to move on to shoes and helmet and bar tape and wheels and colors and…. I heart cycling!